Over the last couple of months, the Palace Hotel has followed with great attention all the indications, recommendations and preventive measures given by the Italian authorities as well as the World Health Organization, and consequently updated its standards of operations in order to protect both Guests and Employees.
While the safety and wellbeing of our Guests remain its main concern, Palace Hotel carefully integrated these new regulations into its processes in order to respect its history of service excellence and continue to offer a truly unique experience. True to its longstanding tradition, Palace Hotel is adapting to the new paradigms but not changing its core values and philosophy based on human touch and warmth.
We look forward to welcoming you soon on the shores of Lake Como.
GENERAL GUIDELINES AND INFORMATION valid at the time of booking and subject to updates based on Government decrees:
- To access the hotel and its indoor and outdoor services such as Restaurants, Bar and Sporting Club facilities AND to access similar services outside the property as well as exhibitions, concerts, cinemas, theaters, museums and cultural sites, and on all public transports it is requested to show a valid Green Covid-19 certification or equivalent vaccination card providing proof of a completed vaccination cycle or full recovery from Covid 19 (children below 12 years are exempted).
- Masks (FFP1 type) are mandatory both outdoor and indoor, except during seated food & drink consumption. FFP2 face masks are mandatory in cinemas, theaters, stadiums, museums and cultural sites and on all public transport.
- Guest’s temperature will be screened at the hotel entrance upon arrival and monitored in the public spaces throughout the duration of the stay
- Guests are kindly requested to maintain social distancing
- Upon arrival, Guests will be asked whether they wish to avail themselves of the luggage handling and delivery service provided by the hotel. If so, the luggage will be sanitized with Guest's permission and placed in room
FRONT OFFICE & GUEST ROOMS
- Our Reception desk layout and work stations have been reorganized to ensure social distancing
- We will strive to organize both the check-in and check-out processes in order to reduce contact and avoid gatherings at the desk
- Room keys are sanitized each and every time prior to being handled to Guests
- We kindly ask Guests to refrain from using the elevators together with other fellow Guests, if not family members
- We have strived to reduce the high touch items in the guestrooms: menus have been replaced by mobile-friendly disposable menus & the Hotel's Directory is accessible via the in-room entertainment system
- Each room will be sanitized with certified sanitation equipment after each check-out and before every check-in. A 24hour period in between check-out and check-in will be respected when assigning rooms. The same room cannot be occupied by two different parties on the same day
RESTAURANT, BAR AND IN-ROOM DINING
- In accordance with the Law Decree n°105 effective from 6th August 2021, the access to the internal areas of the bar and restaurant is permitted only to guests that present a valid Digital Covid Certificate
- Reservations are required for restaurant and bar
- It is required to wear a face mask at all times except during seated food & drink consumption
- Our restaurant and bar colleagues will provide Guests with disposable collaterals reporting QR Codes to access the outlet's menus. Electronic payments are preferred whenever possible
- The seating capacity has been organized in accordance with the 1mt (3ft) social distancing regulations. Exception will only be made for members of the same family dining together
- When ordering room service, our colleagues will deliver the food to the door and advise Guests of delivery
For further information about travelling to Italy, please click here to visit the official website of the Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs.